Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our Little Art Fair

Last weekend was my first art fair. I can see how doing fairs could get addicting. I met so many wonderful art lovers and got to talk about something other than Wisconsin politics. Tho, I must admit that the highlight of my Saturday was when Lori Compas stopped in my booth, what a great surprise. Today is finally the big day for Wisconsinites and I wish her the best.

It was A LOT of work getting ready for the fair, but I was able to keep my setup under $100, thanks to to Craigslist and various local thrift stores. And I must give a big thanks to my mom for coming out to help me on Saturday, and to my husband for helping me on Sunday. Now I hope get back to doing some painting again!

Chatting with Lori

Jenna stopped by also




2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for following through! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a very successful show, plus the sell of your paintings and cards! I will be looking forward to helping you out with your next show. I'm as proud as a mom can be!!

    ReplyDelete