Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tagged with Random Passion

Its late Weds. and I was unable to do the latest DSFDF (which I was really looking forward to). After a spring break trip last week and being a "single mom" this week I couldn't make it happen : (

So instead of sulking about it I'll send a belated thank you out to a number of amazing folks who have been kind enough to "award" me over the last couple months.

As fun as the awards and tagging are, in my book they qualify as a "chain". I just can't bear to break my lifelong streak of never participating in chain mail of any kind. So instead I will list the wonderful artists who have tagged me, please check them out if you don't already know them, or even if you do!

1. Sheila Tajima - Sheila's new project Art for the Animals is truly inspirational, she's just a dynamo!
2. Tom Pohlman - This guys just blows me away (get this--he thought I was inspirational?!?)
3. Lauren - Wonderful watercolor artist, I especially love her landscapes.
4. James Parker - His blogs can't be missed, he is a HOOT. His paintings are darn good too!



No comments:

Post a Comment